Friday, February 19, 2010

A Nath


Oh boy! Do I love this piece. It's a one inch nose nath that's made of sterling silver and it has been wrapped in more sterling, with my handmade budded headpins holding on swarovski flower beads to make a little flower garden. I've added some sterling beads for detail and really love the outcome.

I'm very curious about the more traditional styles of piercings - particularly those from India. This one isn't really a traditional style, but it is my version based on what I've seen so far. I plan to 'push the envelope' even further in the coming months. I love the fact that it's often my customers who get me to go to the next level by requesting something I've never done before - thank you to all of you!

Oh - and we only have 15 more followers to go before we do the contest. How exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment