Sunday, March 7, 2010

Limited Edition Pieces for 2010

This year I'm going to be making some limited edition items - get them while you can because there is no guarantee when - or if - they will appear again. It is totally dependent on my time and materials.

There are some pieces that I really love to make but I don't necessarily want to make them repeatedly, or in some cases, they are very time consuming so I want to make them as time permits.

Such is the case with these limited edition pieces I posted today. There are only four of them. They're called "South by Southwest" and feature a sterling silver bezel cup that I've added handmade little rocks of sterling silver to and then set in a perfect, sleeping beauty turquoise cabochon.

I've made just four of these - of course I've already kept one for myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment