Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Sure Been a Long Time

I don't expect anyone will read this - I've been terribly neglectful with my blog and more focused on Facebook but I think this may be more the venue I want to pursue. I've heard you can't do it all and I believe that's true; particularly if your work is handmade by yourself. How on earth do you keep up with orders, questions, purchasing, bookkeeping, re-stocking, and a blog, Facebook, Twitter? I'm not sure you can. I'm really thinking about these things and trying to determine which one is best for me and for the people who are truly interested in what I do.

It's my birthday - so no wonder time for such musings. While I'm at it I have a birthday sale going on in the shops. Check it out if you get a chance.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wishing you an awesome day! You can't do it all, do what you enjoy... Headed over to you shop, so love your nose rings!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You don't know how much that's appreciated. You have a fabulous day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And further to my last comment, nose jewelry is definitely what I love to do and design and this year of my life will be bringing that even more into focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell that you love designing, your jewelry shows it! I got me 2 nose stud/ring for your birthday! Thanks so much!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete