Friday, April 22, 2011

Customer Appreciation Program

I’m working on getting my Customer Appreciation Program up and running. It was something I’d planned to do from the beginning but hadn’t got it totally organized yet – and now I have.

I’m finding many more people are coming to me via referrals from friends and family members – thank you so much. I even had a customer tell me that she saw someone wearing one of my pieces at the supermarket and she stopped her to ask where she got it!

Here’s how it works:

You buy from me and like the work and the customer service, so you tell someone else. They come and shop with me and tell me who sent them and I send YOU a customer appreciation coupon for savings on your next purchase(s).Come see me at Rock Your Nose

RYN Customer Appreciation Coupon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I think it is really important for companies to have some type of client appreciation programs in place. It’s the simple things that often get you noticed and keeps your clients coming back. It also helps you stand apart from the competition and define the great attention you give to your clients.

    ReplyDelete