Monday, April 4, 2011

More Fundraising for Japan

Nobody’s bought the first piece I put up as a fundraiser yet so I decided that since I really do want to have a good donation and make a difference in some small way, I will be donating 10% of the amount of the sale of any spiral things from Rock Your Nose in the month of April. Spirals are dear to my heart and are one of my best sellers. This includes any spiral nose studs and nose screws in sterling silver, 14 karat yellow gold filled wire and 14 karat rose gold filled wire, as well as spiral nose rings – organic open spiral nose rings, large spiral nose rings, medium spiral nose rings, tiny spiral nose rings, all spiral seamless hoops in the shop. I will also include my non pierced (unpierced) nose rings in spiral shapes in this huge shout out to my customers to help me fundraise for Japan disaster relief.

Sterling Organic Open Spiral CLess 1

No comments:

Post a Comment